Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
When We Collect Personal Data
Our Website automatically collects certain information about your device when you visit the Website, and when you use the contact us form to send us a message about our services. As you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. As you visit our Website it collects information using cookies.
We collect Device Information using ‘Cookies’. Cookies are data files placed on your device or computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the Website and to compile statistical reports on Website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Personal Information We Collect
If you choose to contact us via our contact form you will submit your personal information, including your name, contact number, post code, email address and whatever message you choose to send. This information is sent securely using smtp to our email address. No information is stored in our Website or database.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- We use the Contact Us information that we collect to reply to your enquiry
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing).
Where data is collected on the basis of consent, we will seek renewal of consent at least every three years.
The Basis For Collecting & Processing Personal Data
- To process your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
- for the performance of a contract we have with you (such as requesting a service);
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as tax obligations); or
- to further our legitimate business interests (such as tailoring your experience on our Website), provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
- If there is another specific purpose where the above legal bases would not apply to the processing of your Personal Data by us (such as receiving marketing communications), we will seek your consent to do so.
Sharing Your Personal Data
- FR Marketing will never sell any of your Personal Data.
- We will not share your Personal Data with any other organisations, individuals, or anybody else, except as may be required by law and with the following Third Parties who process data on our behalf:
- Our Website software is provided by WordPress
- We also use Google Analytics (GA) to help us understand how our customers use the Website. None of the information they collect personally identifies you to us. GA records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you, but Google do not grant us access to this. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of GA here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We keep your Personal Data for no longer than is reasonably necessary to comply with our obligations to you and what the law requires and to satisfy any accounting or reporting requirements.
What If I Do Not Want To Provide My Personal Data?
We need to collect a certain amount of information about you in order to provide the services we offer. If you decline to provide the Personal Data we require through our Website we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email us at email@example.com
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In these circumstances we may refuse to comply with your request.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed. A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
Information We May Request From You
To make sure Personal Data is not disclosed to anyone without the right to access it we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit To Respond
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If we are processing your Personal Data based solely on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us in respect of this Policy or any Personal Data which we control, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 2021